We invite you to the seminar “Modern wood construction” on June 14-15. , organized by the German – Baltic Chamber of Commerce (AHK) in cooperation with Bavaria International. Vt seminari programmmi
The Baltic countries have a long tradition of wooden construction and in many places are still built using traditional methods. However, in recent years, significant progress has been made in the transition to the use of modern wooden structures and technologies, and companies are increasingly export-oriented.
The aim of the seminar is to convey the long-term experience of Bavaria and innovative solutions to Baltic specialists and entrepreneurs on the following topics:
- innovative materials for wood construction,
- digitization of the wood industry,
- construction of multi-storey wooden buildings and fire protection,
- presentation of wooden architecture projects in Germany,
- timber construction regulations and requirements in Germany,
- Wood construction and real estate market trends
and make new business contacts.
After the seminar, participants will have the opportunity to interact individually with representatives of Bavarian companies on the b2mtch platform.
The seminar is free and will be held in English.
More information and registracija